Sunday, November 13, 2016

Make it Monday #267 : Assembly line crafting

This week's video from the talented Laurie Willison was all about assembly line crafting.
I cut out a bunch of tags using one of the Tinsel and Tag dies in a few colours and some of the banners as well.
 I used my MISTI to stamp four tags and a bunch of banners all at once.  This makes it go so quickly and you can double or triple stamp and even use different colours for an ombre look.
I used my MISTI to stamp four tags and a bunch of banners all at once.  I used a bunch of sets that I had been itching to use from my last order - Holiday Greens and Holiday Fancy Pants plus Tinsel and Tag sentiments.
And I now understand what all the fuss about Delicata Gold ink is!! It really does look divine on cardstock!  I even stamped 12 kraft envelopes using Holiday Swoosh and Holiday Greens with Fresh Ink Fuschia and Delicata gold.  They are all ready for their labels and stamps!

When I address the tags, I will choose the banner I want to match - I have already put foam adhesive on the back of all of them and am planning to make some chalkboard tags with the black tags I cut.

So how are your holiday creations coming along?  Started yet?  Almost done?
----
In case you are looking for some stamps or dies, I have some on sale:

Papertrey Stamps and dies:
Background Basics: Vines – stamp set ($30 from the vault) --> $15 lowered to $12
Background Basics: Geometrics ($30 from the vault) --> $15 lowered to $12
Embellishments Coordinating dies ($8) --> $4
Stitches and Swirls - stamp set ($48 from the vault) --> $24
Christmas Pointsettia dies ($8) > $5
Damask Designs stamp set ($48 from the vault) > $24
Background Basics: Wrought Iron[/b] ($36 from the valut) > $24
Everyday Button Bits - images only - stamps $10

From other companies:
Hero Arts – Friends $5 SOLD
Tim Holtz - Flights of Fancy $8
Altenew Wild Hibiscus brand new $15 missing top left stamp 

Shipping available to Canada, US and International based on weight:
One sheet (Canada $1, US $2, International $3.50)
Two sheets (Canada $1.50, US $3, International $6)
Payment via Paypal.
All sets have minimal staining, if any, come with labels and are from a smoke free, pet free home. :)

2 comments:

Kathy Mc said...

Love your beautiful tags, Cara, and I agree 100% about the beauty of Delicata Gold...and silver, too. Think of you every time I use my MISTI. So glad you enabled me when you did. 👍

Teddra said...

Wonderful tags! I love how shiny the gold details are on the kraft.