Friday, July 22, 2016

Stamp-A-Faire 2016: Share your masterpiece!

Nichole and the Papertrey Ink team are kicking of Stamp-A-Faire 2016 with a 'share your masterpiece' blog hop.  Even though I don't think this is a masterpiece per se, I do quite like it.
I cut a piece of Staples light grey cardstock with one of the frames and circles from the awesome Don't Forget to Write kit from the uber-talented Betsy Veldman.
I then stamped the bird from a limited edition set (Iconic Images) repeatedly using Fresh ink Blue Sage.  I popped up the frame with foam tape and added a Hello die cut using some anaglypta wallpaper.  I love the texture this adds!  The card is very monochromatic but I quite like the colour scheme.  My card base is some 110lb white Recollections card stock - love the weight it is!

If you are looking for some crafty items, check out my sale here:

Here's a shot from today in Vancouver, Canada.  Looking forward to Stamp-a-Faire tomorrow!  Can't wait to see all the techniques and everyone's creations!!

No comments: