Friday, March 20, 2015

Lovely Laurels layered leaves

I made a few cards before I headed off to San Francisco for spring break but didn't have a chance to post them.  Now that I'm home, I finally had a chance to snap some pictures of these simple one layer cards ...
I got a new PTI order and did some experimenting with Lovely Laurels, Meadow Greens and my Avery Elle inks.  I used my trusty MISTI and did some layers of different coloured inks to add dimension to the leaves.
The MISTI makes it so easy to layer the colours and stamp in the exact same spot.  Love the ease of this tool!
On this card, I added some Glossy Accents on the leaves - love the little something extra this gives to one layer cards.

Check out my crafty sale of items HERE

Supplies
Paper: Recollections 110lb white
Stamps: PTI Lovely Laurels, Meadow Greens (sentiments)
Ink: AE mint to be, aquamarine, fog

1 comment:

Ohhh Snap said...

I love the versatility of this kit, lots of layers or just a few and they are beautiful! Thanks for sharing : )