Saturday, February 14, 2015

Papertrey inspired by Maile

Ahh, Maile ... how I love her style and her design sense.  If only I had an ounce of her creativity and talent!  I am so glad that she is back and will be designing for Papertrey again!  This challenge is inspired by Maile ... I took her tipped card stock design that she often does and added some gold foil CS (DCWV) to a cream linen textured card stock base.  (Click to enlarge any of the pictures to see the texture of this card stock - it rocks!)
I then stamped Sketched Shapes' sentiment in Fresh ink fuschia, triple stamping with my trusty MISTI and then Versafine onyx black for the 'smile' portion.
I added some Fresh sugar sketchy polka dots here and there as well, stamping some off of the edges and masking off the foil.
My pictures were all taken with my camera phone and I didn't have a chance to edit them from their oblong shape so my excuses!!

1 comment:

Jill Norwood said...

I love pink and gold together!!! Wonderful angles! Sweet card!