Sunday, June 1, 2014

PTI Make it Monday: Debossing Stamped Messages

This week, over at Papertrey Ink, it's all about debossed stamped images.  I made two cards using this method.  The first one is for a forum friend, Karen, who has gone through a tough time lately.  I wanted to make her a card to let her know we are thinking about her ...
I stamped and debossed the butterflies from Happy Trail and then added vellum die cuts and used my Wink of Stella pen for some shimmer.  I stamped a sentiment from Lovely Layers and that's it!
Here you can see some of the shimmer and then Colorbox Frost White stamped images below, debossed.
I added a white panel to the inside of the card to write a message.  Karen, hope you like it!  Know we are all cheering you on! <3 a="" and="" are="" board="" check="" e="" for="" gorgeous="" grateful="" href="http://karensrainbowgarden.blogspot.ca/2014/06/catching-up-card.html" lease="" minute="" nbsp="" on="" out="" positive="" presence="" spirit="" take="" target="_blank" the="" to="" work="" your="">her latest stunning card
... I just love it!
My second take on this challenge used the Hello die and stamp:
 The stamp turns out to be larger than the die but I went with it anyhow ... :)
 Sentiment from Little Bitty Bird as well as the felt die cut.

Well, that's it ... hope you had fun with this challenge; I know I did! :)

1 comment:

StephH said...

These are both nice cards Cara. I like especially your debossing and adding the butterflies.
I would like to send Karen a card too. If you are comfortable doing so, could you send me her snail mail addy? (freshwater@q.com). Thanks Cara!