Saturday, June 28, 2014

Ombre Builder + Fabulous Block Die + sequins = a shaker card

 I was so excited to try out my new release products and got right to it.  I took the Ombre Builder set and stamped it repeatedly using Fresh inks (sicilian blue, steel blue, sky blue, turquoise, pool and navy) slightly overlapping them.  I then cut the Fabulous Block die and used some thick white cardstock (110lb Recollections).
I decided I wanted to make a shaker card so cut the block die using some white foam and then cut out the inside with an Xacto knife.  I added some clear acetate and used my faithful Tombo Mono Multi glue trapping some cupped irridescent and flat silver sequins.  I just love shaker cards!
Have you made any shaker cards lately?  Please feel free to share your creations ...

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is stunning! I love your take on the shaker card and fun to see the ombre set and dies in use. Thanks for sharing!

Luanne said...

Love this!!! That die makes a great shaker card and the ombré colors are awesome!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Truly fabulous - I did not now you can die cut foam!What foam - those pliable sheets of craft foam?