Sunday, June 29, 2014

AEI♥U Challenge #10–Gold! #1

The AEIU challenge is all about gold and I thought I would use this sentiment stamp I have from them with some ikat designs.
I repeatedly stamped one of the ikat designs using some Versamark and then heat embossed using Zing Gold Glitter embossing powder - this stuff is so fun and blingy!
I added a simple sentiment from Oh Happy Day using my go to black ink - Versafine Onyx Black.  It does such a good job of a true black with impeccable coverage.
Here you can see some of the shine and bling from this embossing powder ... I like the look of it on a Kraft card base ...

What a fun challenge! :-) So glad to take part ...

2 comments:

Yana Smakula said...

such a stylish card! Thank you for joining the AE Challenge!

donna mikasa said...

The gold glittery ikat pattern is so pretty!