Sunday, February 23, 2014

WPlus9 Trend Watch: Hello there

WPlus9 is having a Trend Watch Challenge and I decided to join in.  Here's some of the inspiration:
I kept my card simple and stamped some feathers that I painted with watercolours to stamp with and then layered over some outlines.  I misted the whole card front with  Studio Calico shine for a little extra sparkle - hard to capture on camera, but it's there ... promise! :)

Here's a shadowy shot:
And a closeup trying to show the shimmer:

So what trends have you tried out?

----
Check out my crafty sale if you like:
http://cardsbycara.blogspot.ca/2013/06/crafty-sale.html

Oh, and here's a look at all the Jenni Bowlin colours in their glory:

Supplies:
Paper: Recollections 110lb white
Stamps: WPlus9 Fanciful Feathers
Ink: Jenni Bowlin Spiced Tin, Lavender Sachet, Speckled Egg
Misc: Mister Huey's  Studio Calico shine mist

No comments: