Sunday, February 9, 2014

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Birthday Card Challenge

I have been too busy to participate in all of the anniversary challenges but finally had a chance to make a card for the celebration.  Today's challenge is all about a birthday card ... I kept it super simple:
 I am loving the new Feather Finery set from PTI - the images are so gorgeous!
So we're supposed to also post a picture of ourselves with the card ... I'm a little camera shy, especially online, so here's what I came up with - my face is transparent but still visible - can you spot me?
 And here's a photo with my computer 'holding' my card as well:

Supplies:
Paper: Project Life gridded journaling card, PTI Aqua Mist
Stamps: PTI Feather Finery, Think Big bday sentiment
Ink: Jenni Bowlin speckled egg, Fresh turquoise
Misc: foam dots, faded china Stickles, PTI Spiral Notebook die

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Lovely card! The feather set is at the top of my wishlist. Your hidden selfie is too clever as well as the one 'holding' your card, lol!!