Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Papertrey February Blog Hop - Sweet Spring: Hello there

What a beautiful inspiration picture for this month's blog hop at Papertrey Ink:
I decided to stamp a bunch of flowers and then layer vellum over top for a muted look.
I used Staples grey card stock as the base and stamped one of the blooms from Mini Blooms using Hero Arts Tide Pool ink.
I added the sentiment over top of the vellum in crisp black using  StazOn Jet Black.  Here's a picture showing the vellum layer:
Super simple but easy to mail! :-)

----
Check out my crafty sale if you like:
http://cardsbycara.blogspot.ca/2013/06/crafty-sale.html

Supplies:
Paper: Staples grey card stock, Gartners vellum
Ink:  StazOn Jet Black 
Stamps: PTI Mini Blooms

1 comment:

Kathryn A said...

It may be super simple, but it's super pretty! I must use vellum more...