Monday, January 13, 2014

An engagement card plus some thank you ones ...

A colleague of mine just got engaged so I made a simple card for her:
I used Wplus9's feather set with Versafine Smokey Gray ink and added the Mat Stack 4 Collection sentiment in Onyx Black.
I decided the panel needed a little more texture so I used the Canvas impression plate for some interest.  I love how it makes it almost look like fabric.

Here's the inside:
I have some thank you cards for students all ready to be written in - I used some patterned paper that I got for Christmas and added an MFT Eiffel tower die cut in black and City Scene sentiments in Versafine Onyx Black.
 Super simple but oh so useful for me! :-)
Check out my sale of some craft supplies (stamps, impression plates etc) here:
http://cardsbycara.blogspot.ca/2013/06/crafty-sale.html

Supplies:
Wishing you happiness
Paper: Staples 110lb white, PTI Aqua Mist
Stamps: WPlus9 Feathers, Mat Stack 2 Collection, City Scene sentiments (heart)
Ink: Versafine  Onyx Black, Smokey Gray; Jenni Bowlin chilli powder
Misc: foam dots, PTI Canvas impression plate

Merci beaucoup cards
Paper: Staples 110lb white, various patterned papers
Stamps: PTI City Scene sentiments
Ink: Versafine  Onyx Black
Misc: MFT Eiffel Tower die

No comments: