Wednesday, September 25, 2013

October 2013 Papertrey Blog Hop + FF17 challenge

Here is this month's blog hop challenge over at Papertrey Ink:
photo credits ::: 1 ::: 2 ::: 3 ::: 4 ::: 5 ::: 6 ::: 7 ::: 8 ::: 9 ::: 10 ::: 11 ::: 12 :::

I have been crazy busy with work but managed to quickly make a card after a meeting and will JUST be able to get it in before the deadline closes for this challenge.
I tried to use a super small leaf punch with silver cardstock and arrange them using Glossy Accents but it was not looking like a wreath.  So I grabbed my wreath stamp from Birds and Blooms and stamped it in Versamark.
I added tons of Liquid Pearls (white and silver opal) as well as some Studio G pink glitter glue.  Texture is always good and so is bling, right?  :-)

I am also submitting this to Meredith's fabulous Festive Friday FF17 challenge:

Happy hopping! :)

Supplies:
Paper: LCI white woodgrain cardstock, PTI Enchanted Evening
Ink: Versamark
Stamps: PTI Birds and Blooms, Faux Ribbon
Misc: Liquid Pearls -white opal, silver opal; Studio G glitter glue - pink; white and silver embossing powder; silver twine from my stash




8 comments:

Connie MacFarlane said...

This is very pretty. Love the colours and design.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Beautiful love the blue case

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so lovely in silver!

Lindsey said...

What a beautiful card! Love the dimension you added. (So glad you made it in time. :) I was cutting it close, too.)

Meredith MacRitchie said...

I was trying to figure out where that wreath was from, it looks so different! Love how you made it work for a Christmas card, though. Thanks for playing, my friend, I am always so grateful!

Michelle said...

Beautiful! That wreath looks amazing embossed in silver! :-)

Jacquie Southas said...

The embossed silver really does transform this wreath - beautiful!

Geri said...

Love the delicate wreath! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday with this pretty creation!