Sunday, August 25, 2013

SAF2013: Sugar Dipped Embellishments + Gallon: Quart: Pint challenge


I tried the sugar coated challenge over Papertrey's Stamp-a-Faire using some Prisma glitter - what fun!

I used Dawn's sugar dipped idea with Glossy Accents:
I used a piece of Authentique's Seasons: summer patterned paper for the background and then a yellow piece from the same pad for the Rosie Posie flower that I dipped in glitter.
I added the sentiment from Botanical Silhouettes in Navy ink (on Rosie Posie too).  The Ocean Tides die cut is from Fabulous Frames - love that set!!  I thought this could also be added to the Gallon:Quart:Pint challenge at SAF2013:
Gallon = Ocean Tides, Quart: Harvest Gold, Pint: Enchanted Evening (Fresh Navy ink)
My next card used Danielle's idea of strips of Sook Wang (scor tape) with glitter over top.  I used the Wonderful Words: Birthday die and added a Mega Medallions 'wishes' sentiment double stamped in Fresh Mango.  Super simple card on a woodgrain card base.
Love the glittery goodness! :)

-------
If you are looking for some crafty supplies, check out my sale page here to see if anything catches your eye.  I've got grid journaling cards, an impression plate and some stamps!  



No comments: