Sunday, August 25, 2013

SAF2013: Custom Accents from the Oven

I picked up some shrink plastic after seeing all the wonderful creations yesterday and decided to try the technique out.  Note to self - using Wonderful Words die cuts is not always a good idea, at least for a newbie as it didn't quite straighten out and when I tried to shape it, I broke off the first letter.  Ooops!  Also, in keeping with the tradition of trying to straighten out shapes, the little Polaroid frame from Fabulous Frames is a tad wonky too ... oh, well!
My first one was Damask Snowflakes stamped with Brilliance Galaxy Gold  (BB: Text Styles) and then  StazOn Jet Black  using a Think Big sentiment.  This will look great on a tag or card ....

And here are my others that were not so successful ...
Yup, slightly wonky!  But maybe you can learn from my mistakes and foibles?

No comments: