Saturday, August 31, 2013

Baby shaker card

My little niece was born last week and her name was announced yesterday - Clarissa Elyse.  Isn't that gorgeous?  I wanted to make a card to welcome her into the world so decided to make a shaker card.  I punched some hearts using Lawn Fawn and Studio Calico patterned papers and added some iridescent sequins and sparkly vanilla ones. 
I cut a die cut using PTI's Fabulous Frames and heat embossed it with Versamark and  Zing embossing powder using the Hero Arts Alphabet pattern cling stamp.  The banner is PTI's Bountiful Banners and I used a Lawn Fawn alphabet stamp for her name.

While I had her name on the clear block, I stamped it on a few spare die cuts I already had - a Fillable Frames from PTI and a Kraft tag from Michaels.
Supplies:
Paper: LCI woodgrain, PTI Hawaiian Shores, Lawn Fawn and Studio Calico patterned paper
Stamps: Hero Arts Alphabet pattern cling stamp, Lawn Fawn alpha
Ink:  Versamark, Memento Nautical Blue
Misc: Zing embossing powder, PTI Bountiful Banners die, PTI Fabulous Frames die, heart punch, sequins 

No comments: