Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Papertrey June Blog Hop: Grad 2013

Continuing on with the gold theme for this month's blog hop:

I kept this one simple and stamped Hero Arts Cling Dots with Brilliance Galaxy Gold for a little shimmer.
I added gold shimmer cardstock die cuts using PTI's Headline Alphabet and Movers and Shakers numbers for the grad year with some Vintage Cream ink.

Here's a closeup and you can see the slight shadow stamping of the numbers after I double stamped ...
Do any any of you crafters struggle with adhering small die cuts without the adhesive showing?  Foam tape or dots are usually white so they totally show.  I found the perfect solution - these clear glue squares.  I cut them up and they are pretty much invisible!  I bought a few extra packs, so if anyone would like one, I am going to sell them for $2.50 each, $3 with shipping.  Just leave a comment with your address if you are interested.  Gotta share finding something that really works! :)

Supplies:
Paper: Recollections gold shimmer card stock, PTI Smokey Shadow
Stamps: Hero Arts Cling Dots, PTI Movers and Shakers (numbers)
Ink: Brilliance Galaxy Gold, PTI Vintage Cream
Misc: PTI Headline alphabet dies , clear glue squares

3 comments:

Linda Nicholson said...

What a wonderful graduation card! Would be perfect for a male I would think.

Linda

Lindsey said...

This card totally caught my eye! It's fantastic!

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty!