Sunday, May 5, 2013

His and Hers Online Class Bonus Day - so proud of you

Excuse the poor photography but it is late and I don't have a fancy schmancy light box or fabulous camera so this will have to do!  One of my students was named Head Girl for next year and I wanted to make her a congratulatory card.  Our house colours are purple so I used a purple flat square card from Paper Source as my base.
I stamped the sentiment from Wonderful Word Additions and added one of the medallions from Giga Guidelines.  I added a large gem to the centre for a little bling.
I just love the look of opaque light inks on dark card stock ... so striking.  Well, I hope she likes this card .. we will see tomorrow, won't we? :)

Supplies:
Paper: Paper Source square flat card
Stamps: PTI Giga Guidelines, Wonderful Words Additions
Ink: PTI Vintage Cream
Misc: gem from stash


1 comment:

Sam said...

Excellent blog and this card is so cute!