Sunday, April 7, 2013

PTI Make it Monday #110: Collage Elements

This week, the uber talented Dawn McVey showed us how to make a card using layers of stamping in a collage style.  This is not my usual but I decided to give it a go to take myself out of my element.
I used a kraft card base and stamped the Irresistible Ikat hexagon pattern along the left hand side in PTI Vintage Cream ink.  Then I got started on the spring moss panel.  I layered Postmarks background panel with one of the Life flowers and the Sweet Life flowers.
I added a Smokey Shadow die cut from the Wonderful Words collection over top.  I love the fact that PTI is releasing a new word each month!
 I popped the Spring Moss panel up on foam dots to add some dimension.  Can't stop using foam dots! :0

Supplies:
Paper: PTI Kraft, Smokey Shadow, Kraft
Ink: Fresh slate, provincial gray, silver lilac, steel blue, sugar, tuscan olive; PTI vintage cream
Stamps: BB: Postmarks, Sweet Life, Life, Irresistible Ikat
Misc: foam dots, PTI Wonderful Words: hello die

No comments: