Thursday, February 7, 2013

Clean and Simple II - embrace the negative space yet again

 I continued to embrace the negative space with this super simple card.  I love gray cardstock and found a medium gray (or is it grey?!) from SU that I bought last year.  If PTI ever comes out with a medium gray (or even a light gray!) I would be very happy.  For now I have a Staples light gray (even though the weight is not quite heavy enough for my liking) and SU's Basic Gray for a mid tone
I used WPlus9's Heartfelt Mix again using Versamark and lots of embossing powder (Zing gold and blush).  The little clothes pin is Versafine Black Onyx with some clear Zing embossing powder.
I just love that blush embossed chevron heart - such texture!

Supplies:
Paper: SU Basic Gray
Stamps: WPlus9 Heartfelt Mix
Ink:   Versamark, Versafine Black Onyx
Misc:  Zing embossing powder (blush, clear, gold)

No comments: