Thursday, February 7, 2013

Clean and simple II - day 6 - patchwork stamping

I had such fun doing some patchwork stamping today - it's a really cool technique!
I grabbed Rosie Posie from PTI and some Jenni Bowlin inks (weather vane, speckled egg and lavender sachet) and stamped the flower using the three colours.
For some texture, I used PTI's canvas impression plate and then got started on the sentiment.  I wanted to have the perfect colour to match so I swiped some Jenni Bowlin weather vane ink on white cardstock, heat set it and then stamped the Mat Stack 1 collection sentiment from PTI with Versamark and white Zing embossing powder.
Some pearls and  foam dots for the sentiment and the card is done!  I am definitely going to try this technique again.

Supplies:
Paper: Staples 110lb white
Stamps: PTI Mat Stack 1 collection 1, Rosie Posie
Ink: Versamark, Jenni Bowlin speckled egg, weather vane, lavender sachet
Misc:  foam dots, white Zing embossing powder, PTI Canvas impression plate



No comments: