Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ribbon Girl challenge and Moxie Fab's Itty Bitty challenge - Sweet Baby

Over at the Ribbon Girl blog, their challenge is ivory and pink.  Not my usual combination but I went for it and had a lot of fun.  I also loved the idea of an itty bitty card and since Moxie Fab is having a challenge for cards of 3 x 3 or smaller, I am entering this in their challenge as well.  Aren't little cards fun to make?  A whole different scale ...
I used a piece of cream card stock for a 3 x 3 card and stamped it with PTI's Postmarks in Fresh sugar ink.  Very subtle but effective.  I added a 1 3/4 circle from Basic Grey's Cappella 6 x 6 pad.  I stamped the sentiment from Mega Mixed Messages with Memento's Espresso Truffle. 
Next, I grabbed my glue pen and added some Rock Candy glitter.  A few  foam dots to pop it up from the base and some corner rounding and that's it!
Have you made any mini cards lately?  Aren't they fun?

Supplies:
Paper: Staples 110lb cream, Basic Grey Cappella 6 x 6 pad
Stamps: PTI Postmarks, Mega Mixed Mesages
Ink: Tuxedo Espresso Truffle, Fresh Sugar
Misc: glue pen, Rock Candy glitter, foam dots, 1 3/4 circle punch


1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cara! Thanks for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)