Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Clean and Simple - Day 1: Love you more

Whoo hoo - clean and simple, here we come!
So I decided to try my hand at masking after I was inspired by the talented Jennifer McGuire ... I cut out some cloud masks using my Wplus9 clouds with some acetate for reusable masks.  I sponged Fresh Ink: Sicilian Blue and Sky Blue and Colorbox Robin's Egg with a dry baby wipe since I couldn't find my Distress Ink sponges ... :) Well, it worked and that's what's important, right?
I used the  Studio Calico Snap On stamp set for the sentiment and since I wanted a really opaque black, Versafine Black Onyx was my ink of choice.  This is great for a really solid sentiment that is super sharp - it works every time!

I decided that the card needed a little something so I added some blue sparkly Stickles in the bottom corner.

Supplies:
Paper: Staples 110lb white
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx' Fresh ink: Sky Blue, Sicilian Blue; Colorbox Robin's Egg
Stamps: Studio Calico Snap On
Misc: acetate, Stickles, Wplus9 cloud dies










2 comments:

Taheerah said...

I love this Cara!! Great technique and I love those clouds!!

Sara said...

Wow, love the masking of the clouds. Great job!!