Saturday, November 3, 2012

Papertrey Make it Monday - With sympathy - floating window

This week's Make it Monday over at Papertrey Ink is creating windows for floating images.  What fun!  I love playing with acetate so I decided to try one for myself. 
The pictures aren't the greatest because they were taken with my phone before giving it to my student.  He has had quite a few losses in the last little while so I wanted to give him and his family a card.  I stamped the rustic cream panel with Postmarks before layering the leaves over the top from Turning a new leaf.  I cut out two sizes of the mat stack and layed the acetate in between.
I added some brown dragonflies from Happy Trails and stamped them with PTI Vintage Cream.  All of this was mounted to a kraft card base.

Supplies
Paper: PTI Kraft, Vintage Cream, Chocolate
Stamps: PTI Think Big, Turning a new leaf, Happy Trails, Background Basics: Postmarks
Ink: PTI Vintage Cream, Fresh! Chocolate, Tuscan Olive; Jenni Bowlin Malted Milk
Misc: PTI Mat Stack dies, acetate

No comments: