Friday, August 17, 2012

Welcome, baby!

I am in charge of the "Sunshine Fund" at work where we celebrate life's ups and downs.  Two of my colleagues have given birth over the summer and I am sending off a card to each plus a gift card so they can choose something for their sweet peas!  I broke out some new supplies to make these ...
Love the three step flowers and two step leaves in the new PTI set, Sweet Life.  I added a little texture on both with the Simple Stripes impression plate.
 And isn't Dawn McVey's handwriting gorgeous?
All Fresh inks from Impress - can't wait for my new inks to arrive!  I ordered some during the last sale but my order was held up due to a Memory Box die being back ordered ...   These inks really do have amazing coverage.

Supplies:
Little Sweet Pea
Paper: PTI Aqua Mist cardstock, Staples 110lb white
Stamps: PTI Fabulous Frames, Signature Greetings II
Ink: Fresh Merlot, Steel Blue
Misc: PTI Simple Stripes impression plate, white lace ribbon from stash, foam dots, corner rounder

Rock-a-bye, baby 
Paper: Staples 110lb white
Stamps: PTI Sweet Life, Signature Greetings II
Ink: Fresh Harvest, Merlot, Sicilian Blue, Steel Blue, Navy, Pear, Tuscan Olive
Misc: PTI Simple Stripes impression plate, white lace ribbon from stash, foam dots, corner rounder


No comments: