Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Right Royal Challenge - Passion for Papertrey


Right now over at A Passion for Papertrey they have a special royal challenge to make a Jubilee themed card.  I took the colours of blue and red as my inspiration.  Here are my contributions:
I was at a restaurant the other night with a friend and this cork coaster caught my eye so I took it home and die cut it!

And here's my second card:
This flower is a stamp I got for free with a card making magazine from Australia.  I love how it's not symetrical.  What do you think of the Diamond Stickles in the centre?

Supplies:
Paper: PTI Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain
Stamps: PTI Pretty Peonies (frame)
Ink: Fresh red currant
Misc: PTI impression plate, Pretty Peonies frame die, cork coaster
Paper: Staples 110lb white
Stamps: flower freebie, PTI Think Big, Chevron Stripes
Ink: Fresh red currant, sky blue, navy, merlot
Misc: Cutterbee scissors, foam dots, Diamond Stickles

1 comment:

Cara P said...

Hi! My name is Cara (!) and I have been receiving emails that I believe are meant for you. A few years ago, I started a blog called CardsbyCara and took the accompanying email cardsbycara@gmail.com. I have since moved on to other things (LittlePaperCreations.com), but the old cardsbycara email is still active. I have been contacted by a couple people looking for you and now I have finally found your website and I see that you are listing cardsbycara@gmail.com as your email. I'm not sure how that could be, as that email is registered to me. Perhaps you made a typo? I just want to make sure you are getting the emails that are intended for you. If you fwd me your real email address (or an alternative one) I will fwd the emails to you.
Thanks, Cara
caraporter@gmail.com