Friday, February 10, 2012

Papertrey Anniversary - Pinterest Challenge: Turqoise Bicycle

I am loving the turquoise bicycle I pinned on Pinterest and it gave me an idea to use my Everyday Button Bits set from PTI.  Here's the inspiration:
I took a piece of turquoise card stock and stamped it with a sentiment and bicycle image from the set before running it through with the Linen Impression plate to add some texture.  I took two buttons and used some rustic jute twine and glue dots.

I find glue dots work best to adhere things like buttons, especially when they have twine!  They will stay stuck and there will be no problem with them potentially falling off.  They are there to stay!
Supplies:
Paper: Staples 110lb white, PTI Hawaiian Shores
Stamps: PTI Everyday Button Bits
Ink: Jenni Bowlin spiced tin (navy)
Misc: PTI buttons, rustic jute twine, glue dots

No comments: