Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Papertrey Anniversary Colour Combo - miss you

I am loving being stretched by this challenge - using colour combinations that are faves of the PTI designers.  I have the sample pack from PTI so have most of the colours and some of the felts in the new colours.  For this one, I chose Lisa Johnson's colour combination:
Well, now that I've linked the colour combo, I realize I forgot spring moss!  I actually had a button ready to put in the centre of the doily but forgot to pop it on!  The light is HORRIBLE as I am writing this post at 9:38 so no new pic but trust me, it's there!

I took a kraft card base, then stamped the Wonderful Words' (selective inking)  sentiments on red poppy before debossing with the Cane Print impression plate.  Two aqua mist die cuts from Delightful Doilies and some stamping with Jenni Bowlin fountain pen black and chili powder inks.  A foam dot to adhere the little die cut for some dimension and all done! :)  (Plus that pesky spring moss button, of course!)

Supplies:
Paper: PTI Kraft, Red Poppy, Aqua Mist
Stamps: PTI Wonderful Words, Delightful Doilies
Ink: Jenni Bowlin fountain pen, chili powder
Misc: PTI Spring Moss button, Cane Print Impression Plate, foam dots

No comments: