Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Papertrey Anniversary Colour Combo - From the bottom of my heart

Well, another colour combo and this one is quite fun.  Dawn McVey is well known for her brightly coloured, fully saturated combos and this one is no exception:
I made a fun and simple card for this group of colours:
I took a white card base and added a layer of raspberry fizz and then ripe avocado debossed with this cover plate.  I then die cut the berry sorbet with the Happy Days die and stamped it with some new Fresh pigment ink in a pale green for the subtle frame.

I popped it up with  foam dots after stamping the sentiment from the Embellishments set in fountain pen black Jenni Bowlin ink.  All done!

Supplies:
Paper: Staples 110lb white, PTI raspberry fizz, ripe avocado, berry sorbet
Stamps: PTI Happy Days, Embellishments (sentiment)
Ink:  Jenni Bowlin fountain pen, Fresh pale green
Misc: PTI coverplate, Happy Days die, foam dots








No comments: