Sunday, February 5, 2012

Papertrey Anniversary blog hop - Happy Valentine's Day

Well, Valentine's cards must be made so with a mask from post its, I stamped one of the gorgeous flowers from Papertrey's Rosie Posie set. Very simple to do and effective with white ink (Colorbox Frost white).
I used the Happy Day sentiment in Jenni Bowlin chocolate brown overtop.  I adhered it down to a chocolate card base and added a strip of the heart border.  I then ran the whole front through with the Linen impression plate.

This card as well as the others I posted today are all entered into the anniversary blog hop for Papertrey.  What a fabulous celebration! ;)

This card is inspired by the talented Erin Lincoln.  She manages to make all sorts of fabulous creations and has done some beautiful masking.  Thanks for all the cool techniques and fun ideas I have learned, Erin! :) 

Supplies:
Paper: Gina K chocolate, Staples 110lb cream, PTI raspberry fixzz
Stamps: PTI Rosie Posie, Happy Day
Ink: Jenni Bowlin brown, Colorbox Frost White
Misc: PTI Linen impression plate, heart border die

1 comment:

Kristii said...

Sooo pretty!!! I love the stamped heart and the embossed background!!!