Monday, August 15, 2011

Hi, Xavier!

Here is a card I made for my cute little nephew.
I am loving the Background Vines stamp set from Maile Belles at Papertrey.  It is gorgeous!  I used my new Tim Holtz ornamental die and cut a large label piece to stamp on.  I did a simple layer with foam dots.  Great dimension with these.  Love Colorbox Frost White Ink  on dark cardstock- so crisp and such a nice contrast!  And my new Zing aqua embossing powder.  Yum!  Their white and clear work super well as well and I just bought a beige one too.

ETA: I am entering this card for my nephew in the new masculine card challenge over at the cool blog Passion for Papertrey.  Love their challenges and glad to join in!

Supplies:
Paper: Staples 110lb white, Gina K chocolate
Stamps: Stampology alpha, PTI Background Vines
Ink: Colorbox Frost White Ink, Versamark
Misc: Tim Holtz ornamental die, foam dots  Zing aqua embossing powder

4 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

So pretty, I love the color of the vine... it really stands out!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I love how the embossed vine pops out!

Aimes said...

You're making me think that I need some of that Zing embossing powder :)
Love the colours!
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Caryn said...

We're glad to have you join us too!!

Love the strip of that vine die - gives just the right amount of detail.
Thanks for joining us at A Passion forPapertrey.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx