Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Congrats on your little bundle

I made this baby card for my friends who just welcomed their second bundle of joy.  I love to use alphabet stamps to crate a personalized card with the baby's name.
I used PTI's Outline Alphabet, Background Basics Newsprint and the new Peaceful Garden sets.  The green layer is popped up with  foam dots to add some dimension.  I stamped the foliage stamps with Versamark to keep it simple.
I love using Signature Greetings on the inside of cards.  Such a great font combo!

Supplies:
Paper: Staples 110lb white, Gina K green
Stamps: PTI's Peaceful Garden, Outline Alphabet, BB Newsprint, Signature Greetings
Ink: Versamark, Versamagic Aspen Mist (grey colour), Jenni Bowlin fountain pen
Misc: foam dots

1 comment:

carol (krillsister) said...

Cute card. Using the Newspaper Headline and the alphabet stamps for his name gives one the sense of a birth announcemant in a newspaper. Clever idea.