Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Go To Sentiments challenge

To help celebrate the Papertrey Anniversary, I have made a card for the Make it Mondays series.  The challenge is to use a whole bunch of sentiments from different sets to create a card.  I chose thank you sentiments.  I used a simple combination of colours and a die cut from the Signature Series dress form.  What do you think?
It's hard to tell, but I used some white wallpaper for my die cut to add some texture.


Supplies:
Paper: white wallpaper, PTI Stamper's Select white, Scarlet Jewel
Ink: Versamark, Versafine Black Onyx
Stamps: Signature Series dress form, Asian Fusion, Giga Guidelines, Faux Ribbon, Mat Stack 1 Collection, Fillable Frames 2, Mega Mixed Messages, Hero Arts classic fabric design cling stamp
Misc: foam dots, Signature Series dress form die, corner rounder, M's ribbon

6 comments:

Joannie said...

I really like this. Great job!!

Stef said...

Ooh, cool sentiment combos! And what a nice die cut.

Ali from NZ said...

What nice ribbon choice!

Jen Adcock said...

Real, I mean, actual wallpaper? Cool. I love the color combo and of course your ability to successfully go there with the wallpaper. Nice job!

Amy said...

Great card! Love that ribbon!

cards by cara said...

Jen - yes, real wallpaper! I got a free book of wallpaper from a paint store. They throw them out when they get new stock.