Friday, November 14, 2008

Some Christmas cards

Hard to tell, but I made my own shadow stamp with some drawer liner paper stuck onto a block, then did the tree stamp, put some sequins on and added the ribbon.

I almost broke my circle punch when punching out with this sparkly sticker paper. Another punch of the snowflake and the happy holidays stamp and we're done! (Sorry for the bad scan - I think the screen was slightly dirty.)





This is made with a tree punch, a shadow stamp and a message stamp. Simple and quick!














What could be simpler than a bit of ribbon and a circle punch?

3 comments:

Alli Miles said...

Fabulous assortment of quick Christmas cards. It is SOOOO good to have an easy layout when you are creating seasonal cards. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

I will have to try some of these ideas. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

These are great ideas for my cards. If you don't mind I might case one. These are great.