Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Embossing delight!

Ok, so I got an early Christmas gift (the box will be wrapped and under the tree but I get to use it now!) and it is .... drum roll ... an embossing heat tool! All this time, I have been using an iron or practically burning the paper on the heating element so this is a big deal to me. So now I have been embossing like crazy.



The Cavallini stamp sets have the best combination of stamps. Sentiments and images. Here I just used the Je t'aime but there are lots of others.



This branch stamp is one of my favourites and I never tire of stickles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous dress! Where did you get the pattern for that?

cards by cara said...

It's actually from a sticker. I just traced it out and now can use it for lots of cards.

Susan White said...

Congrats on the new toy, you'll find many uses for it.